Our mission at Ezra is to enable early cancer detection for everyone by using Artificial Intelligence and the most advanced medical imaging technology available.
We believe in empowering people to make their own health decisions, so we are offering Ezra as a direct-to-consumer health membership. Ezra members visit a partner imaging center to get a prostate MRI scan, and receive a cancer screening report within 48 hours. Our reports are generated by radiologists assisted by the Ezra AI, which increases accuracy and improves productivity for our radiologists.
You will join a team of creative people working on pioneering technologies. As a Full Stack Developer at Ezra, you will build the next generation of cloud-based AI services for early cancer detection.
As a Full Stack Developer at Ezra, you will:
- Work on the communication between AI services and business systems.
- Develop systems that automate and scale up AI services across multiple time zones.
- Be responsible for the implementation of non-functional requirements addressing topics such as responsiveness, scalability and cybersecurity.
- Document your code and participate in peer-to-peer code reviews.
- Work in an Agile environment.
- Design and implement software tests for other members of the team (Jest, Enzyme, Postman, Pytest).
- Participate in team brainstorms and contribute to the solution of interesting engineering problems.
- Learn about medical imaging, radiology, cancer and artificial intelligence.
Who you are
You are a highly motivated individual looking to contribute to early cancer detection. You are adaptable and a self-driven learner. You enjoy working in teams and interacting with professionals from different backgrounds. You are a good listener and value other people’s perspectives and ideas. You also have a great work ethic, learning, and teaching.
- Exceptional code writing skills with a strong foundation in software engineering topics such as software design and architecture, code reviews, software testing, and cloud computing.
- 3+ years of experience developing for cloud computing platforms (AWS required, Azure optional).
- 3+ years of experience developing web-based solutions in Python.
- Scientific python coding skills are a plus (Numpy, Scipy, scikit-learn, pandas, matplotlib, numba).
- Experience in web frameworks such as Flask or Django.
- Working experience on Node.js, React/Redux, Meteor, ES6, CSS3.
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases and data storage services.
- Experience on asynchronous computing writing code that interacts with queues and messaging brokers such as Celery, RabbitMQ, or Amazon SQS.
- Intermediate experience wit source control tools (Git experience is a must).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask and learn complex new procedures.
- Excellent organizational skills.
What’s in it for you?
As a Full Stack Developer at Ezra, you have the opportunity to be an early member of our all-star team focused on detecting cancer early for everyone in the world. You will also have access to benefits such as:
- Stock options
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision plans for your and your family
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- A culture that emphasizes learning and work-life harmony
- Competitive vacation policy
- Healthy food and snacks
- Off-sites and happy hours
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
We’re aiming to build a diverse team and inclusive company culture. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.